Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Picture crazy




I have been working on this picture project for quite a while. I have been scanning old family photos and recently I got a new digital camera and have been taking new ones. As I look at some of the pictures, I wonder what was going on in my life at the time? What was going on in my mind? Why would I take a picture like that? I wish that I had made almost a diary of the pictures to explain why the picture was taken, who that person was who I guess I never thought I would forget who he or she was.

This is not a new thought for me but I have often wondered how many people's photo albums that I am in. Think of all of the people standing in the background of your pictures on vacation and theme parks. You're in someone else's photo album.

No comments: