Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My intentions

Those that know me know that I like speaking my mind and perhaps that is why I am a former Southern Baptist minister. I have not lost my faith in God or really anything like that. I am frustrated over simplifications of complex issues and insistence that one's viewpoint is the only correct viewpoint. I am a Christian and conservative Christian at that, but I belief that there are more auxiliary beliefs that are open to discussion than we like to admit to ourselves. My postings hopefully will not be limited to Christian, spiritual, or important topics for that matter, but I want to share my imperfect and even just plain ignorant musings so I may be able to understand and enjoy the world to the fullest.

2 comments:

Jody said...

It seems like you are seeking truth and that much deeper. I hope I can encourage you during this exciting time!

Kat Coble said...

Welcome! This sounds like it oughta be a lot of fun.