Sunday, August 27, 2006

Getting it all in

Life has been pretty hectic. I have been working alot. I got a gym membership. I have been trying to practice guitar. I have been trying to review my musical skills and knowledge. (I have degrees in music, but I do nothing vocation-wise that uses those degrees. I feel like I losing the knowledge I had, but that's another post entirely.) I got a playstation 2 for my birth day a few months ago and I feel like I need to play to get my moneys worth out of it. I have a collection of movies tivo-ed that I keep meaning to see. Who thought tivo would be so much pressure. I have the blog which I intended to post regularly on, but obviously I haven't. I haven't even talked about house chores. I have never been able to balance it all very well. Oh well.

No comments: