Friday, July 07, 2006

Nothing to talk about

Over the past few days I have been working like crazy. I haven't read the news. I haven't watched TV except for a couple Frazier reruns on DVD. Yesterday I worked 12 hours straight; I was so busy that I didn't even get hungry. For my waistline, I wish that could be the case all of the time, but I know what "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy' means. Sometimes I wish that I had one of those jobs where you can tell people about your day, but I have one of those "If I told you, I would have to kill you" jobs. Well maybe not that bad. More like "If I told you I'd get my pants sued off" jobs.

2 comments:

Jill said...

No time like the present. Get out there and mix it up a bit. Have fun this weekend.

Jody said...

I wish I could say that. Instead I have to say, "If I told you, your face would screw itself up and freeze in a confused expression for the rest of your life. It's complicated."