Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tuype-Os

I have been doing this blog for about a month and I am amazed at the number of spelling and grammer errors that I make. I can barely stand to read soem of the crap that I type. It looks like an eighth grader did it. No wonder my english teachers hated me. I use the grammer check, but it just looking for noun, verb, article, object, or whatever those english terms are. I even read some of it and don't catch the errors until they are already posted. The sentence structures that I use are also pretty scary. I sound like a cave man. I go to store. I write bad. Urgh!

3 comments:

Jody said...

I typically catch errors after I post, too. It's really annoying when I am at work and Mr. Free Radical emails me to tell me I made a tiny typo on one of my posts. Grr!

Southern Girl said...

The more I find myself using a keyboard rather than actual writing, the more silly errors I make. The most common error is for me to type a word that sounds like/similar to the one I mean if I were to say it out loud. Ex: Typing "there" when I mean "their." I *know* the difference, but it's as if I'm typing what I'm hearing. Very odd and probably a puzzle for a language expert.

Jill said...

I especially love how the point was driven home by the type-os in this post.